Mortgage Case Manager
Are you an experienced Mortgage Case Manager, confident in processing mortgage applications, looking to join a specialist mortgage lender?
Highly organised and used to giving outstanding levels of customer service, you will support the mortgage underwriting team in delivering a compliant service.
This new role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work for a progressive and forward-thinking specialist mortgage lender that distributes via the financial intermediary channel in a market sector that is currently undergoing phenomenal growth.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Deliver a first class proactive customer service through inbound and outbound communication by telephone, email and letter to all case stakeholders including introducers, service suppliers, reference providers and occasionally applicants
* To input and process new business enquiries to pre-defined standards and service level agreements ready for underwriter approval.
* To input and process mortgage applications to pre-defined standards and service level agreements from initial receipt through to completion.
* Ensuring a high level of accuracy for data entry and ongoing record keeping.
* Supporting the underwriting team and peer group in delivering an excellent, compliant service and a prompt and accurate decision at each stage of the process.
A pre-requisite for the role is that candidates have excellent administration, computer literacy and telephone communication skills along with an ability to work well under pressure. Knowledge and experience of the mortgage application process in the UK regulated mortgage environment would also be of benefit.