Key Stage Two Class Teacher
Fantastic leadership opportunity available in South West London. Do you inspire others to achieve their very best? Are you looking to share your skills with others and join a caring and passionate staff team?
Is so - this could be a great opportunity for you.
* Key Stage Two Teacher Needed*
* Clapham, South West London*
* Competitive Salary *
* September 2017 start*
This inspiring and diverse inner city Primary school located in a popular and leafy part of London is recruiting an experienced Key Stage Two class teacher to join their school from September 2017. The role of Key Stage Two class teacher will be to work with a lovely class of 25 pupils in year three with exceptional behaviour and interest to learn.
Reeson Education has had the pleasure of working with this delightful 2 form entry school for several years, successfully delivering them with staff. The school have a solid staff team of teachers of all ages and educational backgrounds. The Headteacher encourages work life balance for all his staff and as a result of this, teachers are happy, refreshed and enjoy working in the school.
The successful candidate will either be a newly qualified teacher (NQT) or experienced teacher with experience working in the Key Stage Two Phase. Further to this the Headteacher is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and lively teacher eager to craft out their career within this school.
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognized equivalent teaching qualification
- 3 Years previous experience in KS2 as a class teacher
- Ideally at least a years prior middle management experience
- Energy & passion to inspire others
- Able to work as part of a team
- A passion for teaching and helping children to achieve their potential
- This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
The salary for this Key Stage Two role will be dependent on experience, however will be in line with the London main and upper pay scale.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't delay in sending through your CV to Cara at REESON Education as soon as possible.