Our client is a rapidly growing, privately owned private equity backed SME business based in Birmingham. They have undergone a period of remarkable growth in the last two years; due to new projects / contracts the business is expected to treble its turnover in the next two years.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will see you strategically lead and manage the treasury management, forecasting and cash-flow requirements for the entire business. You will be solely responsible for developing the group-wide annual treasury strategy and management policy, providing strategic advice to managers across the business on treasury implications of projects, making recommendations on the group’s financing requirements (including guidance on new funding opportunities, hedging requirements, etc.), contributing to the group’s annual statutory statements / reports, implementing robust controls across the treasury function and managing the group’s short and long term cash-flow requirements in order to align with strategic direction.
Working as an important member of the senior management team of the business, you will be afforded great autonomy and trust in implementing a first class treasury management service to help the business achieve key landmarks in its strategic direction and overall business plan.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a track record of success in a treasury management function of a large business
- Ability to develop and deliver detailed business planning and modelling in order to meet this group’s funding requirements;
- Be a highly effective and engaging communicator, with experience of building efficient cross-departmental relationships and partnerships;
- Be a proven leader, with the ability to develop, motivate and manage your team and inspire confidence and drive in others around you;
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with notable post-qualified experience;
- Demonstrable ability to translate and interpret complex financial analysis into strategic operational advice to non-finance leaders in a complex business.
In return, you will:
- Work for a large, successful and ambitious business in which you will fulfil an important part of future success;
- Enjoy senior influence in a growing and progressive business;
- Receive market leading salary, benefits and office conditions;
- Have an opportunity to develop your role, build a team and progress your career significantly.
This is a great opportunity for an accomplished Treasury professional to gain the opportunity to effect positive and meaningful change within a large business, enjoying autonomy and great opportunity to make an impact in an open and engaging environment.