National Account Manager - Buying Groups (Wholesale)
A great Wholesale NAM position is available to join a £1.5bn business who are at the forefront of the UK soft drinks industry. The company offers flexibility and high reward for achievers with many examples of employees who have progressed and further their career within.
The aim is to ensure delivery of agreed sustainable volume, net sales and margin targets within the specified account base of Buying Groups where you will devise, implement and execute the joint business plans (JBP) and ensure that all customer service levels are achieved whilst working with supply chain to ensure accurate forecasts are communicated to the business within specified time frames. You will need the ability to work well under pressure and within a fast paced environment whilst working with limited supervision and proactively solve problems when they arise.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience working as a NAM with Buying Groups within the FMCG sector
- Evidence of devising and executing the JBP with the customer portfolio
- Growth mentality with the ability to identify account development and new business opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable with working from home with Head Office visits 1-2 days per week
In return, the company offers a competitive salary in addition to a car, bonus, group income protection and healthcare.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days - please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving