Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager – Cloud Identity Management Sales
80-95k Base, 160k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client, a US headquartered technology leader, focuses on delivering consumer management solutions to the worlds leading brands. Through their innovative cloud based products and solutions they allow businesses to access, consolidate and manage permission based identity and behaviour data, providing rich data and customer insight. Due to continued global growth, they now have an exciting opening in the UK for an experienced Senior Sales Executive to target either the corporate / enterprise markets from a growing London office.
As a corporate / enterprise focused Business Development Manager, you will:
- Work with colleagues, customers and partners to sell powerful cloud based solutions for delivering rich data intelligence into large UK accounts
- Develop new strategic relationships with customers across numerous industries
- Drive the development and sales growth of all available products and solutions
- Identify new business opportunities in existing (and new) markets to drive revenue growth
- Support a global sales team to achieve contract revenue and overall company revenue goals
- Contribute to or lead the writing of proposals, statements of work or technical documents relating to the sales process
Applications are invited from:
- Degree educated candidates who are intelligent, inquisitive and possess 6-8+ years experience gained selling technology, software (SaaS), information or digital solutions
- Those with solid experience gained selling complex solutions into a variety of corporate/enterprise markets
- Intelligent individuals with knowledge of the online marketing industry and experience of selling at CMO, CIO or CTO level
- Those with a strong sales technique and the ability to manage a large pipeline of 6 figure corporate / enterprise deals
- Self-motivated and results-orientated candidates with proven negotiation and influencing abilities
- Self-starters on the way up in their career, who possess a consistent record of over achievement
The successful candidate can expect a negotiable base salary circa 80-95k, dependent upon prior sales experience, with a first year achievable OTE of 160k plus additional, generous and executive benefits.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.