Facilities & Multi-Skilled Maintenance Person
Great Opportunity for Experienced Facilities and Multi-Skilled Maintenance Person Based in Cambridge.
Due to long service retirement Birch's Group are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Person for a full time position (40 hours/week). We are looking for a high calibre candidate with a flexible, friendly and positive attitude able to work unsupervised. You must have experience and be able to carry out a variety of manual tasks. Driving licence required - vehicle will be provided. Based in Cambridgeshire however travel to other counties will be required and occasional overnight stays.
Key duties and skills required:
- General gardening - must have experience of operating machinery
- General plumbing
- Basic electrical maintenance
- Carpentry and joinery
- Facilities duties: post and parcel delivery
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge in many aspects of repair and maintenance
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to work occasional overtime and other shifts including occasional weekends and overnight stays away from home
- Alertness to ensure safe and accurate completion of work
- Ability to move furniture and equipment as and when required
- Driving Licence
Only reply if you are able to meet the requirements above. For more information contact Charles Birch.