Job Title: Training & Delivery Consultant
Reports to: Senior Field Training & Delivery Manager
We currently require a Training & Delivery Consultant for a leading telecommunications client. The Training & Delivery Consultant sits within the Indirect Marketing & Training team. The purpose of the role is to execute the Indirect training plan to key indirect sales partners in an engaging way, maintaining company brand presence with store staff. This will be a field based role covering a number of high profile mobile phone stores in North London, although visits to Head Office in Central London will also be required.
Job description, roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for evolving the company brand across a given region.
- Proactive relationship building is required to influence Regional Managers, Store Managers and key members of staff within a store and its territory.
- Increase Brand advocacy and awareness; transform knowledge through coaching and training retail staff to develop the in-store Customer experience.
- Act as a frontline sales partner.
- Implement and create in-store initiatives with senior stakeholders to drive brand advocacy and knowledge.
- Implement interactive and engaging one on one/ group training and coaching programmes to increase brand advocacy and knowledge.
- Deliver back to the Insights Team any relevant market intelligence that has been collated whilst spending time in-store.
- Develop key relationships (where appropriate) at head office levels in order to agree suitable training programmes that support commercial objectives.
- Design & deliver multi-brand Induction programmes for all Indirect Partners.
- Design & deliver effective system training for indirect store staff.
- Strong leadership skills at management level - mobile or high end retail would be desirable.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and relationship build at a senior level.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Confidence in engaging, inspiring and presenting to people at all levels - individually and in groups.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Salary will be up to £28,000 including London Weighting (up to £4,000)
Car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
The position will be offered initially on a fixed term contract for 3 months with a start date in mid-February.