We are recruiting for a Campaign Manager to join a global online travel company based in London. You would be part of the global loyalty marketing team, responsible for the operational marketing to drive customer acquisition and repeat. This is a temporary role paying up to £47,000.
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns to drive acquisition of new customers, encourage repeat purchases and to educate customers about the loyalty programme benefits.
- Own and manage development, implementation, and evaluation of Marketing communications, strategy, and plans.
- Manage all aspects of the creative development process to deliver best in class communications.
- Be the voice of the customer internally ensuring that the website(s) are delivering on our commitment to customer focus, and lobby for change where necessary.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate quarterly marketing plans.
- Execute online marketing and co-marketing campaigns with a primary focus on user and content acquisition.
- Implement online PR, product, and branding promotions to build brand awareness.
- Develop and implement appropriate ROI tracking methods; and analyse and report on daily and weekly campaign performance.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.