Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
£30,000 - £38,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Part-Qualified Accountant looking for a role as a Management Accountant. Based in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, there is a huge opportunity for someone looking to utilise their current Management Accounts experience and grow professionally. Salary for this role ranges from £30,000 - £38,000 dependant on experience + study support and bonus.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant job will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of Management Accounts
- Variance Analysis, income/expenditure
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting experience
- Interpretation of Business performance and KPIs providing commentary on trends and delivering insight analysis
- Ownership of your own P&L
The ideal Management Accountant will possess the following attributes/skills:
- AAT qualified or Degree educated
- Studying CIMA/ACCA and Part-Qualified
- Prior and current experience within a similar role
- Excellent Academic background
- Strong systems and interpersonal skills including intermediate to advanced Excel and experience in SAP would be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a leading, well-known brand within a fast paced environment with excellent career progression and benefits.
You will report directly into a Finance Manager and have the opportunity to learn and grow your career. Internal opportunities to progress will be available as will study support in your exams.
If you are interested in the role of Management Accountant please do not hesitate to apply today.