Tyre Technician / Fitter, Portsmouth
We have an exciting vacancy for a Tyre Technician / Fitter for an immediate start at our client’s fast fit centre in Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter you will:
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Skills and Experience Required:
In the role of Tyre Technician / Fitter you will need:
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent.
• 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
• Excellent customer service.
• Clean Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Hours and Salary
As Tyre Technician / Fitter you will work an average of 45 per week Monday to Saturday on a rota basis. There is a salary on offer of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mechanic, body repair, fitter, maintenance, repair, car, vehicle, tyres, exhaust, brake, MOT, technician, automotive, motor,