DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Job Title Digital Marketing Assistant
Education Not Applicable
Location Live Nation Argyll Street, - London, W1F 7TS UK (Primary)
Career Level Experienced
Job Type Full-time
Salary Grade £21,000
Live Nation is the biggest live music promoter in the world. Somewhere around the globe, every 20 minutes a Live Nation Event happens. Our Marketing Team live by the mantra: by fans for the fans - we’re all live music lovers who strive to deliver excellent and efficient marketing.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support the Digital Marketing team. Primarily focusing on email marketing, you will work with the digital marketing team to communicate with prospective customers about upcoming concerts and working towards the shared team goal to grow reach, first party dataand ticket sales.
Live Nation UK is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
- Email Marketing: Support CRM Manager with build of solus emails and newsletters
- Website: Support the Digital Marketing Manager with adding new events to website, updating artist profiles, updating ticket links and general site maintenance
- Data: Work with CRM Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Digital to manage audiences, grow and maximise effective communication with them
- Real-time: Spot opportunities for us to newsjack across our digital channels
- Reporting: Manage email effectiveness reporting and other insight tools to deliver actionable insights. Report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing: updating websites or building emails
- Experience managing multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate passion for the customer and understanding what makes them tick (and click)
- Detail oriented - immaculate attention to detail
- Confident and experienced data analyst -demonstrable interest in deriving actionable insights from web analytics
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- Previous experience in a fast paced admin role
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player
- Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary
- Passion for live music
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with email service provider - preferably Exact Target
- Experience with Photoshop / other
- Good attention to detail
Education & Qualifications
- English language fluent written and oral essential
- A Bachelor's Degree or relevant qualification/experience is desirable
You may have experience in the following roles: Digital Marketing Assistant
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.