Assistant to Transaction Management Team
The Assistant Transaction Manager role is working for a firm who deal with Structured Finance Transactions for large Financial Institutions; they provide Special Purpose Vehicles to the Securitisation and Structured Finance Industry. The position pays up to £24k depending on experience.
In this The Assistant Transaction Manager role main responsibility include:
- Assisting the Transaction Management team consisting of 4 Managers and 2 Assistant Managers in the various processes involved in mandated and closed transactions including the incorporation of companies and filing the document as companies house.
- Liaising with both internal and external transaction parties on various matters and ensuring there is appropriate communication and flow of information between internal teams.
- Organising the attendance at board meetings and the signing and closing of meetings.
- Document management, drafting incorporation documents and verifying documents.
- Reviewing transaction documents and arranging execution as well as making sure all electronic copies of documents are filed correctly.
- Assisting the managers in ascertaining all covenant obligations relevant for SPVs.
- General administrative support to the team by keeping the database up to date, arranging couriers, answering phones and organising documents.
- Recording timesheets for client billing purposes.
Essentials for this The Assistant Transaction Manager role: You must have a Degree ideally in Law, Business of ICSA as well as at least 1 years’ experience in admin or finance or paralegal within a large global corporate environment or professional services company.
If you are successful you will receive a response within 7 days