International Sales Manager
Job Title: International Sales Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Perks (Maternity Cover)
Job Reference: VAC-23114
Are you passionate about fashion and sales? Would you like to make a real impact within the industry and take the next step in your sales career?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an exciting and growing luxury fashion accessories label who sell into over 1000 retail stores worldwide, and have a portfolio of brands. Based in Hammersmith, this company are looking for an International Sales Manager to join their growing business.
As a Sales Manager your main responsibilities will be to develop strong business relationships and manage customers in line with the company policy.
This role is a maternity cover position, but due to the growth the company is experiencing their is a fantastic opportunity for a permanent position upon completion of the role.
Your responsibilities include:
• To seek out potential new markets and opportunities across Europe in line with the current business
• Ensure that brand integrity is maintained internationally
• Manage critical path effectively
• Be responsible for the sales across all brands in international territories
• Responsible for ensuring agreed margins are set
• Attend, oversee & manage international trade shows where and when relevant
• Organise reviews in London to meet regularly with agents, distributors or retailers
• Manage and develop the Assistant Sales Managers effectively
• Ensure communication channels are maintained internally and externally
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience within a marketing capacity, having managed a team within a fashion/retail environment.
The candidate will also have:
• Must have experience looking after international markets in a sales capacity
• The ability to form strong and long lasting relationships
• Solution orientated and decisive by nature
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Willing to learn and highly adaptable to a fast pace environment
• A collaborative team player, concerned with team success as well as individual performance
For interview availability, apply now.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business for this vacancy and is exclusively responsible for the response. All direct or third party applications will be forwarded to the Advocate Group for review.