PART TIME MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
A professional services firm are currently looking for a part time Management Accountant to support their Financial Controller in the preparation of monthly management information.
This is fixed term of six month contract working 16-20 hours per week, with the possibility of a permanent opportunity.
Main Duties will include:
- Month-end checks, processes and procedures
- Bank reconciliations
- Management of Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Payroll analysis
- Intercompany reconciliations and recharges
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Excel skills (Formatting, pivot tables, macros etc.)
- SAGE Accounts and Payroll
- Minimum 2 years experience in a management accounting role.
If you are interested in this position please apply.