Junior Brand Manager
Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the developing the marketing strategy as well as the launch of new products in 2017.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Brand Manager:
- Executing all digital media
- Creating and coordinating all events with both corporate partners and consumers
- Content creation - working with external agencies as well as an in-house design team
- Managing social media and customer enquiries
- Budget management
- Manage entries into industry awards
Key Junior Brand Manager Attributes:
- Passionate about joining a creative and progressive marketing team
- Proven track record in a similar field
- Someone who is driven , ambitious and passionate about creating interesting and engaging content for consumers
The successful candidate will earn between £20,000 - £25,000pa and will receive 21 days of holiday per year.