Multilingual Credit Manager Permanent
This role, Multilingual Credit Manager (Permanent), is specifically looking for a fluent French, German or Dutch speaking Credit Manager.
Candidates without one of the languages unfortunately cannot be considered for the role.
Our client are looking for a European Credit Manager to manage a team of 5. As a result they are looking for someone with language skills in either French, German or Dutch.
They are specifically looking for someone with previous management experience.
Candidates suitable with this role will have both management experience as well as the language.
This role, Multilingual Credit Manager (Permanent), involves
- Managing a team of 5 language speaking credit controllers
- Dealing with clients based in France, Germany and the Netherlands
- Dealing with problem accounts
- Liaising in either French, German or Dutch
- Training new starters
- Setting KPIs
- Conducting appraisals
- Motivating and guiding the team
- Managing a portfolio of 250,000 Euros
- Understanding credit risk
- Setting credit limits
- Running credit checks
- Understanding how having debt outstanding abroad impacts on risk
- Permanent role
- City of London
- Languages are vital for the role (Accountancy)
The candidate we are looking for must speak French, German or Dutch. They must also have managed credit controllers previously, or in their current role.
The role is a permanent role paying up to £42,000 dependent on experience.
This role, Multilingual Credit Manager (Permanent), is specifically looking for a candidate with languages. It is offering a competitive salary and bonus structure.