Nursery Teacher - East London - ASAP
Are you interested in joing a larger than average primary school with the chance of fantastic career progression opportunites?
Are you a kind and nurturing EYFS Teacher with experience teaching in a Nursery teaching role?
REESON Education is delighted to be working closely with the Governors and senior leadership team of an expanding, creative and friendly primary school in East London who are currently looking for an experienced and nurturing Nursery Teacher to join their excellent teaching staff fat the earliest possible date in a full time permanent role.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Early Years (EYFS). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EYFS curriculum
- At least one years teaching experience in Nursery or Reception
- Be able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching
- Display evidence of securing classroom excellence.
- Be able to work well as part of a team whilst individually.
- Someone with a positive can do attitude, looking to make a difference through their teaching
- Someone looking to take the next big step in their teaching career and be the best they can be.
Our client school can offer the right candidate the chance to be part of a growing 4 form entry primary school in East London, with a very supportive senior leadership team who can offer excellent career progression opportunities and twice as many training days as other schools in the borough. The school have very happy and well behaved children and they have recently been graded Outstanding by Ofsted.
If you are interested in this Nursery teaching post and you have the relevant teaching qualifications and experience please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education. Please note that schools will be looking to interview ASAP and this will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safe guarding policies.