Tyre Technician / Fitter, Fareham
We have an exciting vacancy for a Tyre Technician / Fitter for an immediate start at our client’s fast fit centre in Fareham.
Are you an experienced Tyre Technician looking for a new opportunity in 2017?
Are you bored with the day to day routine?
Do you have a full UK driving licence?
Do you want a guaranteed salary and earn a good monthly bonus?
Are you looking to develop a sustainable successful career with a proactive company?
Then look no further and apply for this excellent opportunity at with our clients’ Fareham branch. Working in their well equipped workshop you will be responsible for:
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter:
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as Tyre Technician / Fitter will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components.
• Carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Basic service and repairs on all vehicles.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required
In the role of Tyre Technician / Fitter you need:
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology part 2 or equivalent an advantage
• Experience in Fast Fit environment an advantage but not essential
• Excellent customer service.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
As Tyre Technician / Fitter you will work an average of 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is a salary on offer of £17K to £19K.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Mechanic, body repair, fitter, maintenance, repair, car, vehicle, tyres, exhaust, brake, MOT, technician, automotive, motor,