IT Support Technician
Located in a converted farm building in Petersfield, Hampshire, Bond is an events management company that is respected around the world. We are looking for an IT Support Engineer to get hands-on with a variety of IT requirements throughout the company such as providing effective desktop support to all users and helping with the maintenance, development and implementation of our systems.
As part of a truly international team, you will need to be an energetic, logically minded individual who thrives on learning fast and working hard with a can-do attitude. At the heart of the role is the ability to interact with and communicate with all staff members to understand their roles and to help them carry out their work more efficiently by ensuring that all hardware and software is running effectively. The position will provide a great opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
- Provide support for hardware and software used within the company
- Help maintain and develop company systems in conjunction with the IT Director, providing data input and export support, reporting and other analytical services as required by the company
- Work alongside Marketing to identify opportunities to improve marketing systems
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Manage backups
- Set up and configure new laptops, desktops and other hardware (mainly Apple products)
- Ensure that upgrades, security and antivirus are all up to date
- Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Patching of network and phones
- Set up and maintain logs for equipment, users and licenses
- Perform basic administrative support duties as required
Essential skills and experience required:
- A comprehensive knowledge of Apple products
- A good all round understanding of IT, including routers, office networking and VOIP
- Working knowledge of the use and management of CRM/ERP databases
We use a Filemaker Pro database and whilst experience in using this system is desirable it is not essential - training will be provided. The key to success in this role is clear, logical, ordered thinking.