ASSESSOR - IPSWICH
*Job Title: Assessor (Non Apprenticeship) x 4
*Location: Ipswich (Base location across Hertfordshire & Essex)
*Salary: £22,000 - £32,000 + excellent benefits
*Job type: Permanent
*Start date: ASAP
Our client is highly recognised and experienced in the employability and skills arena. Supplying high quality training to young people and adults across the UK.
We currently seek innovative, driven and passionate Assessors at all levels to deliver high quality, competitive and bespoke services to businesses in the following vocational areas:
- Business Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading, Management
* Managing caseload of learners, you will plan and fulfil assessments to help achieve job and training goals.
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring as required.
* Assist in the recruitment, induction and assessment of learners
* Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing/creating e-portfolios to required standards.
* Planning and coordinate training, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications.
* Carry out observations, assessment planning, and evidence collection.
* Manage own caseloads within timely completion rate as required by assessment and verification processes.
* Qualified assessor with up to date Assessor award
* Experienced in motivating and engaging learners through mentoring, coaching & training
* Must hold UK Driving License and have own transport
* Will consider candidates working towards the assessor awards if in specialist area.
Thank you for your interest. Due to the large number of applications, if you have not been contacted in the next 48 hours you have unfortunately been unsuccessful.
**REFER A FRIEND** If this vacancy is not for your but you know someone who may be interested and suitable, let us know asap. Anyone you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a £200 referral incentive.