Stock Controller - Chelsea
This is a full-time (9am-6pm) role, where the appointee will have a vital support position central to the smooth running and growth of our truly wonderful, unique and luxury business.
What we need:
An experienced professional Stock Controller to assist with goods delivered and re-shipped; working with the Operations Coordinator on the end-to-end logistics of client orders and deliveries. To be successful, the appointee will need to develop and maintain superb supplier relationships and be comfortable meeting with clients. You should have experience working with CRM systems and an ability to manipulate spreadsheets. You will demonstrate exceptional discretion, and organisational and communication skills, with a high level of written and spoken English. The role works in tandem with the Sales and Client Services teams to ensure our clients’ high standards are met and exceeded.
- Assist with placing client orders with a large range of suppliers, including short orders and fulfilment of VIP orders.
- Oversee goods in and out of the stockroom.
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients (assisting with deliveries, assembling buggies and installing car seats).
- Organisation of deliveries - manage the diary for UK/international delivery schedules and driver routes.
- Coordinate stockroom, delivery and furniture assembly team adhering to strict deadlines.
- Experience of e-commerce would be beneficial.
- Keep accurate delivery records and update Client Services accordingly.
- Maintain the BLS (CRM) system with relevant notes.
- Appropriate handling of customer returns and organising replacements as needed.
- Raise issues to Operations Coordinator and Client Services in a timely manner in alignment with client specifications and quality requirements.
- Experience within operations and logistics within a similar role or a high-end retailer of luxury goods.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems and Excel.
- Excellent problem solving and resourcefulness skills with the ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
- Used to a fast-paced working environment adhering to strict deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills via email, text, phone and face to face.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Independent thinker and flexible personality who will enjoy working as part of a small team.
- Full clean UK driving license (held for at least 5 years)
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot help with, or sponsor, work visas, so you will need to be fully eligible to work in the UK before you apply.