Paraplanner - Part Qualified Considered
Are you an experienced Paraplanner who has a background of working in an Assurance company, Building society, Financial or IFA firm? Do you have a knowledge of Financial services and products?
The firm I am representing, is looking for a professional and highly organised individual, to join their team in Bristol as a paraplanner. An established financial and pensions business, they provide a boutique service to trustees and employers, focusing on delivering a professional and tailored service, so this role would suit an individual who really wants to become an integral and loyal part of a team that they can grow in.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Paraplanner will;
- Provide a consistent high level of support to advisers.
- Drafting letters and writing emails.
- Drafting reports and other letters of advice.
- Act as a point of contact and oversee the client’s advice journey, meeting their expectations.
- Meet with product providers and report back on market developments.
- Maintaining and developing records and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Preparation of valuations for investment portfolios.
- Liaising with clients, advisers and providers across the company and externally.
- Assisting the advisors with client meeting preparation.
This role would suit someone who is looking to step up their experience and career. You will be proficient in using technical systems, including Microsoft programmes; will be confident to prioritise and organize your workload, to meet standards and deadlines; and will be comfortable to work in a small team that requires taken part in a variety of tasks.
The Paraplanner will deal with professionals on a daily basis, so it is essential to have clear verbal skills and a good telephone manner. Financial industry qualifications are imperative, as is a good knowledge of the financial market.
Salary for this role is c£25 - £30k and you will receive an extensive list of benefits that includes, pension scheme, life assurance cover and generous holiday allowance. Another positive factor of this role, will be the support you will receive from a truly welcoming team who encourage a share culture.
Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179-450-450 to find out more on this position and quote reference 2912.