LOSS ADJUSTER - PROPERTY
Thurston Smith is pleased to be working with some of the UK’s largest Loss Adjusting organisations who are seeking Property Loss Adjusters, to be based in the Northwest of the UK covering Manchester, Liverpool and Warrington.
Our client, one of the largest loss adjusters in the world are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team with a good progression structure.
Responsibilities, Skills & Experience for the Role
General responsibilities will include:
- The investigation, negotiation and settlement of commercial property, high net worth and domestic claims to the exacting standards expected by our clients
- Proactive liaison with all stakeholders, including the insured, insurers and brokers
- Writing reports in compliance with my clients professional standards and internal guideline
The ideal candidate will have:
- Will have experience of handling domestic and commercial claims up to £100k.
- IT Literate
- Good quality of report writing
If you think that you have the skills and experience required for this role and would like to apply, please click on the Apply button below or contact Simon Watters at Thurston Smith.
About Thurston Smith
Thurston Smith has been delivering successful recruitment services to the UK and international insurance markets since 2009. With a dedicated team of Insurance Specialist Recruitment Consultants, we are proud to serve candidates nationwide. Our reputation of excellence within the industry has been established by engaging with high calibre candidates, striving for a superior level of professionalism and ensuring candidates career aspirations are achieved.
Thurston Smith will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy. Please note, only the candidates short-listed will be contacted.