Travel Consultant (Adventure Travel)
My Adventure Store is seeking Travel Consultants, Adventure Enthusiasts and Tour Leaders to join our incredible sales team of passionate travellers in Central London.
In this full-time role, you'll spend the working day selling travel experiences to people who are ready to explore the four corners of the globe. From backpacking Vietnam to climbing the Inca Trail, your career will centre around adventure travel - you can't get better than that!
What We're Looking For:
As you will be selling adventure travel, you'll need to be sales-savvy and target-driven. Our Travel Consultants receive a base salary of £18,000 a year with an excellent uncapped commission structure. The average first year salary if £23,000 - £25,000, however our top earners earn £35,000 - £40,000 while selling a product they love. In addition to an impressive sales ability, you also need the following traits:
- A strong academic record with a minimum of 3 A-Levels (A-C)
- Travel experience on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Business acumen and an impressive client-focus
Travel Consultant Benefits:
We offer intrepid travellers a wide range of small group travel adventure tours. We therefore provide comprehensive training to equip our Travel Consultants with the expertise they need to create bespoke adventures, including flights, tours and accommodation in some of the most fascinating destinations on the planet.
Better yet, we're part of the Flight Centre Group, which means we can offer our team a myriad of award-winning benefits (that have put us in the Sunday Times "100 Best Companies To Work For" for 8 years!) including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years