Key Stage One Leader
Fantastic leadership opportunity available in South West London. Are you a natural leader? Do you inspire others to achieve their very best? Are you looking to share your skills with others and take the next step in your career? Is so - this could be a great opportunity for you.
* Key Stage One Teacher Needed*
* Phase Leader*
* Clapham, South West London*
* Competitive Salary *
* September 2017 start*
This inspiring and diverse inner city Primary school located in a popular a leafy part of London is recruiting for an experienced Key Stage One Leader to join their school from September 2017. The role of Key Stage One Leader will be class based working in a Year one class of 25 pupils. You will also have the support of an experienced Teaching Assistant.
Reeson Education has had the pleasure of working with this delightful 2 form entry school for several years, successfully delivering them with staff. The school have a solid staff team of teachers of all ages and educational backgrounds. The Headteacher encourages work life balance for all his staff and as a result of this, teachers are happy, refreshed and enjoy working in the school.
The successful candidate will have over 3 years of experience teaching in Key Stage One, ideally with previous experience in Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage One. They will have previous experience of middle management such as leading a subject. Further to this the Headteacher is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic and lively teacher with the CV development to show ambition and drive.
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognized equivalent teaching qualification
- 3 Years previous experience in KS1 as a class teacher or middle leader.
- Ideally at least a years prior middle management experience
- Energy & passion to inspire others
- Able to work as part of a team
- A passion for teaching and helping children to achieve their potential
- This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
The salary for this Key Stage One Leader role will be dependent on experience, however will be in line with the London main and upper pay scale.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't delay in sending through your CV to Cara at REESON Education as soon as possible.