Luxury Retail Sales Consultant
Our client is a designer and supplier of luxury items with a brand new showroom opening in Manchester; they are looking for an experienced sales consultant with experience of luxury products to be part of their team
This role will involve a 6 month training period in London whilst you learn the products and the business, for which the company will pay living costs etc.
As a Sales Consultant your duties will include:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Maximise sales whilst providing outstanding customer service.
- Liaise with in- house teams to ensure they are informed of new sales and ongoing orders.
- Take client meetings in the showrooms and convert potential clients to sales.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies
- Eye for detail
- Be organised and able to keep up with a fast paced workflow
- Be able to take on an administrative role
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Display great professionalism and customer service skills
- Have some relevant industry experience with luxury products
An ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic mathematical skills
- Good computer skills
- Good common sense
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- German at an advanced level would be an advantage