Resourcer - Medical Sector
We are actively recruiting for a Resourcer to join our friendly team in Ealing.
A Recruitment Resourcer conducts effective candidate sourcing activates to maximise attracting the required quantity and quality of candidates in line with the specialty/market requirements.
- Execute candidate acquisition strategies to maximise attracting the required quantity and quality of candidates through direct sourcing channels, headhunting, candidate referrals and networking opportunities.
- Source, engage and qualify new candidate’s in-line with the specialty/market requirements.
- Telephone interview and progress qualified candidates through the registration and/or he initial compliance process.
- Accountable to successfully introduce the candidate to the Compliance Consultant when needed and monitor to ensure the candidate is providing the required compliance documents and requirements.
- Brief and introduce registered candidates to the Recruitment Consultants.
- Create, update and maintain all associated records in Eclipse (recruitment management system) so that all information is current and accurate in accordance with the company’s standard business process and user manuals.
- Meet and exceed targets without compromising quality standards.
- Adhere to Global Medics standard business processes, policies and manuals/procedures.
- Undertaking project work or additional reasonable duties as requested by the direct Manager.
We are looking for an immediate start but if this is not possible this would not be a deal breaker.
Medacs Global Group is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and promotes equality of opportunity.