Trainee Commercial Broker
Professional Recruitment is delighted to be assisting our client, a leading insurance business, in their search for a Junior Commercial Broker to join their busy and successful team in Bristol. In this role you will be providing broking support to a mixture of small and premier clients to maximise sales performance, customer retention and all revenue opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with MTAs and renewals for the clients
- Updating spreadsheets
- Chasing clients for outstanding payments
- Assisting with preparation of Renewal Reports and Insurance Registers for the Senior Commercial Brokers and Account Executives
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, clients insurers and third parties
- Producing and delivering documentation in line with business and client requirements
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess a year or sos experience in an insurance environment. You will be a strong team player with the ability to cope well under pressure and remain positive and proactive. You’ll have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail and be IT literate, in particular with Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook applications and mail merging. You will have good numerical skills and be result orientated with good negotiation skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with company benefits. You will receive ongoing training to enable yourself to grow and develop in your role.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you please apply today.