Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager based in Chelmsford. Our client is a market leader in providing Specialist Utility Services into the Construction Industry.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will be responsible for carrying out Monthly Reporting to present to the Board as well as managing a team beneath yourself and providing in-depth analysis and controls.
Typical Duties Include:
- Production and Review of Corporate Budgets & Forecasts with detailed Commentary on variances
- Ensuring that all Controls and Processes are robust and can support future development in the business
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts in line with relevant reporting standards
- Overseeing the production of Management Accounts and ensuring timely and accurate reporting
- Management of the Finance Team, providing necessary training and continuous development of individuals
- Building strong, working relationships with Managing Directors and Senior Stakeholders
- Management of Companies Corporate Finance policies
- Presenting accounts to Board of Directors
- Reviewing Financial Systems and updating when necessary
- Other Ad-Hoc duties and project work as required
The successful candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with previous experience of working within a commercially focused Senior Management role within Finance. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to continuously inspire and drive results from a team as well as forming relationships with management outside of finance in the business.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.