Product Manager - Wolverhampton - Salary to £40k (DOE) plus bonus and package
We are helping an innovative SME who are disrupting the telecoms sector. 2016 was fantastic year for them and they expect 2017 to be even better. They have some big ambitions and they need good product managers to help them achieve their goals. They are looking for a product manager to join their technology line ASAP.
As product manager, your role be to work with the head of product and tech teams to build solutions for their clients.
What we need:
Ideally you will be a fantastic product manager and be skilled in:
- Product management (ideally from a technology hardware or software background)
- Strong knowledge of developing generation plans
- Developing detailed market and competitor knowledge
- Be able to build effective relationships and not be afraid to ask tough questions
- Able to take a product from cradle to grave
- First class communication and problem solving skills
What's in it for you?
As product manager, you will be offered a market beating remuneration package, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that is revolutionizing technology in the retail sector.
You will have the opportunity to be challenged and take advantage of a first-class continuous training and development programme. My client really does take work life balance seriously and give you the flexibility and support to be happy and productive.
Please get in touch for more details or an informal chat.