Level 3 Room Leader
Level 3 Room Leader
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work for a company who has an excellent reputation within the childcare market?
Are you looking for a job which celebrates your success and invests in your future?
I am currently looking for the right candidate to join an outstanding team in the south of Manchester, the setting itself has recently undergone a huge refurbishment and is thriving. I am looking for a room leader to work in the under 2`s room and to bring a fresh approach to the role.
The role comes with a number of additional benefits which are listed below:
- Additional holidays based on length of service
- Awards and appreciation conference every year
- Access to multiple early years training course and a constant push on continuous professional development
- Discounted childcare
- Very competitive salary
- Easily accessible by a number of different transport links
- Supportive management team
- Excellent induction and training programme
The role of the room leader is to support children`s development in partnership with parents. This role requires working in collaboration with others and taking responsibility for working in line with regulatory requirements. The responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Lead and inspire the team to work towards a common goal, sharing ideas and feedback to create consistency
- Demonstrate a pro active approach using your initiative and showing resilience to take responsibility and accountability of the room
- Demonstrate and ensure good practice and compliance with the revised EYFS framework
- Have a child centred approach, ensuring through monitoring that the observation and planning process meets the needs of all children and their interests
- Practice positive behaviour management techniques
- Contributing to annual performance appraisals through established training and development plans
- Create the right environment for both parents and children
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions
To apply for this position please ensure that you have the following qualifications and qualities:
- Full and relevant level 3 childcare qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the early years foundation stage
- Experience with children under the age of 5 years
- Able to communicate with both adults and children
- Experience with a supervisory early years role
- Able to manage workload and manage time effectively
- Able to self manage, be flexible, adaptable, resilient and embrace new ways of doing things
This is an excellent opportunity to not only further your career but also to work for a company who has an incredible reputation and likes to invest in the staff they recruit. The position is to start as soon as possible and the process will include an initial telephone interview followed by a face to face interview. All candidates applying to this position will also need to have a DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS check.
Please call the office on or send your up to date CV to