IFA Sales Support (Private Client) - City of London
One of the most renowned names within UK Financial Services are keen to appoint an experienced IFA sales support to join a premier Wealth Management team based in stunning London offices.
- To provide proactive and efficient administration support to Wealth Planners in providing customer service excellence for new and existing clients.
- The Client Service Executive role is key in providing full administrative support directly to clients and the Wealth Planners and Para-Planners within the team, ensuring that all new business documentation is accurate and processed in line with agreed service standards.
- Obtain information and quotations required by Wealth Planners/Para-Planners to enable them to research the client’s needs prior to recommendations, as and when required.
- Process new business from submission to completion in adherence to the service standards and operational Wealth Planning procedures and activity management.
- Maintain compliant client records in the office electronic folders and on the current back office system Adviser Office.
- Scan and save all documents to Adviser Office and T24 in line with agreed file structure.
- Manage Client Annual Reviews with Wealth Planners ensuring that these are actioned and completed in line with agreed service levels. Set new review date in activity manager for ongoing reviews..
- Carry out all client administration in line with the Compliance guidance as well as central policies and updates and department standard operating procedures.
- To cover for colleagues during holidays, sickness and busy periods (at line managers request).
- Ensure main duties are carried out fully in an efficient and professional manner.
- Attends regular team meetings
- Effectively communicates with Team Leader making them aware of any problems or worries in relation to carrying out own duties.
This is a superb IFA support role with one of the very best names in London. Please apply asap !