Pricing Manager - Automotive
Pricing Manager – Automotive
Pricing Manager – ideally located West Midlands, to ensure pricing information and statistics are effectively managed in line with agreed pricing strategy for a key automotive manufacturer and supplier.
Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Solihull,Warwick, Leicester, Redditch, Tamworth, Cannock,
£35k - £45k + Excellent benefits & employee development
Our client is a brand named leading global company who boast continual growth, they have an exciting position available for a Pricing Analyst with excellent commercial & financial acumen to work closely with sales, procurement and marketing to maximise margin opportunity and to reflect market pricing.
- Establish clear pricing differences and competitive changes between the company, OEM and Aftermarket pricing strategy.
- Liaise with Procurement and key departments to ensure that any shift change in cost price is reflected in the selling price.
- Communicate pricing changes via marketing materials ensuring communication to customer base.
- Meet regularly with the sales Departments to monitor customer feedback on pricing.
- Understand patterns and trends from data using statistical and mathematical.
- Input to marketing initiatives to ensure promotional prices are competitive.
- Ensure price information is up-to-date and competitive.
- Critical analysis of large data sets.
- Liaise & support customer service and sales teams with customer queries and pricing feedback.
- Key group contact for pricing / data requests.
- Management and mentoring of a Junior Data Analyst.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent numeracy with a strong academic background.
- Excellent computer literacy – Excel, Access, SAP, Data extraction.
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Understanding of the automotive parts market & international sales preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills
- High levels of accuracy
- Technical aptitude / knowledge of mechanics / parts / functions.
The Way Forward
Should you wish to be considered for the role of Pricing Manager, please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Glen Shepherd, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Glen and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2533 GS
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.