Customer Support Administrator - Vehicle Hire
A Customer Support Parts Administrator job in Romsey , you will be a dedicated resource allocated to a key National customer as part of a whole Fleet Management team to manage the hire process.
You will be working for a family run national Vehicle hire company who has been around for over 50 years. Your new national company has a fleet of over 10,000 vehicles that are hired out throughout the UK.
- Scanning documents onto the computer system to create an auditable vehicle history. - Dealing with MOTs, Tachos, PMI, Vosa Certificates etc as appropriate.
- Posting or emailing of documentation as required in a timely manner. - Monitoring stock levels on the mobile vans & processing of parts purchases.
- Closing off mobile worksheets/ WIPs as required.
- Ensure any job and system data entered is recorded accurately and in a timely manner. - General administrative duties as required such as raising and taking calls, inputting data onto the in-house computer system ensuring accuracy of records, procedures and documentation.
- Processing of invoices ensuring that these are checked and verified.
You will have experience of working in a administration position and have high customer standards. You will also understand the vehicle hire process and have good administrative skills and be a quick learner.
You will get a salary of between £17k - £19k and work full time hours, this is a permanent position where you will have the opportunity to progress throughout the company and you will be part of a well-established company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now and I will call you for a confidential discussion.