Charity Fundraiser / Sales Consultant
Do you love sales?
Do you want to raise Millions for Charities?
Want to earn great money for yourself?
If you love the outdoors, love meeting new people, love sales and can brush off rejection quickly and want to spend your days doing something rewarding and positive, you are already well on the way to being a charity fundraiser.
What you would benefit from;
• A Base Salary with employee benefits including 28 days paid holiday per year
• A competitive sales commission structure for our charity fundraisers
• Mon-Fri working hours 2pm-8pm
• Excellent job satisfaction as a charity fundraiser
• Industry Leading sales training and support
• Out and about speaking to people keeping you fit and spritely
What we’re looking for in our candidates;
• Confident, personable and outgoing personalities to be a good charity fundraiser
• Ability to communicate accurately
• Ethical and Hardworking
• Can do approach
• At least two years’ experience in a full-time Job, ideally some sales but not essential
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then we would like to hear from you, we are recruiting now in your area and would love to hear from you.
BOLTON / BURY / STOCKPORT / ASHTON-UNDER-LYMME / HYDE / ROCHDALE / MANCHESTER / MACCLESFIELD / CHESTER / WREXHAM / OSWESTRY / SHREWSBURY /RHYL / COLWYN BAY / LLANDUDNO / PRESTATYN / LEEDS / BRADFORD / HALIFAX / HUDDERSFIELD / YORK / DONCASTER / WAKEFIELD / PONTEFRACT / BARNSLEY / ROTHERHAM
These opportunities cover all aspects of brand awareness, residential and events marketing.
Part of the appointment stage may involve an unpaid day shadowing a sales representative in the context of the selection process for you to gain a better understanding of the opportunity and also allows the Client to assess your suitability.