Brand Communications Lead
Our client is a very well-known health-related charity, whose team in particular boasts a friendly and progressive ethos. Due to the nature of the organisation, it’s easy to assume that the culture there is also friendly, supportive and compassionate.
It’s a really exciting time for the organisation where they are currently experiencing a period of growth as they reshape their communications activity. Their goal is to build on their recent brand and visual identity to continue to raise the profile of the organisation and as a result they are now looking to add a Brand Communications Lead to the department.
- Ensure all design work which represents the organisation is of a high standard and in line with the brand guidelines and values
- Monitor and track the charity’s brand awareness performance
- Manage all brand assets and undertake audits of branded work to support continuous improvement
- Build and manage relationships with key external design and print suppliers and oversee production to ensure that materials are cost effective & high quality.
- Line manage the Communications Assistant
- Collaborate and liaise with all colleagues within the Communications team to provide an ‘account team’ approach to campaigns and activity and when providing services to other departments
This is a fantastic opportunity for those of you who already possess experience of leading on brand communications including developing brand guidelines, values and messages. In addition, we are looking for a candidate who has previously worked with designers and external suppliers and have previously monitored and evaluated brand awareness.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please e-mail your CV to along with the reference number – J59283 - and I will contact you
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.