My client, an FMCG goliath based in central London, are looking to recruit an expenses manager for their team. This role will have complete autonomy over the expenses process and is a senior role within the business.
Concur experience is an advantage and it would be favourable if the candidate has strong accounting experience.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Enforce corporate credit card policy and audit for timely expense reconciliation.
- Check all receipts have been submitted where applicable.
- Run weekly expense reports from Concur.
- Responsible for administration, issue and cancellation of corporate credit cards.
- Administration of employees' use of Concur
- Maintain a record of all petty cash issued
- Enforce petty cash expense policy.
My client will pay up to £30,000 for the right candidate so, if you feel the role is for you, apply now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.