Are you a confident, ambitious and experienced Teacher with extensive middle management experience looking for the next logical step in your career?
*Wandsworth, South West London
This highly successful primary school located in the South West London borough of Wandsworth is currently recruiting for an Assistant Headteacher to joint their Senior Leadership Team from September 2017 on a direct permanent contract.
This is a non-class based position on direct contract with the school.
The school are primarily seeking to appoint a high calibre professional and enthusiastic leader regardless of specialism as due to expansion the school are able to accommodate a variety of specialism and preferences.
- Excellent practitioner committed to achieving best outcomes for all pupils
- Have vision, passion and drive to improve standards in all areas of school life.
- Able to demonstrate outstanding learning within their class and in within their areas of responsibility.
- Have a meticulous approach to organisation and time management.
- Be a positive role model with a 'can do' attitude able to give clear messages related to school improvement?
- Have an understanding what high standards look like and how to attain them.
The school can offer;
- A caring and welcoming school community with supportive, dedicated staff who will ensure that you succeed in your role.
- An ethos which values all children and their unique qualities.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the pupils who pass through our doors.
- Leadership support which enables high quality provision.
- A strong commitment to continuous professional development.
- An exciting, well-organised and vibrant environment in which to work.
The salary for this Assistant Headteacher position will be dependent on experience, however in line with the National Leadership Scale (9-13).
Please don't delay in sending through your CV to Sam at REESON Education.