Production / Quality Engineer - Braintree
Production / Quality Engineer
Up to £27,500 + Bonus
The successful candidate will have a production background and served a mechanical engineering apprenticeship - HNC level would help.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings is very important as you will be required for the following;
- Inspect new parts to customer requirements.
- Conduct First Article Inspection reports to AS/EN/9102 and gather all the necessary documentation
- Confirming that the part is fully compliant with the customers drawing requirements.
- Conduct Goods-in inspections to ensure materials / parts / tooling received meets the purchase order requirement.
- Return defective goods to suppliers; raise reports and ensure effective corrective actions are taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Investigate and deal with customer complaints; document reports and ensure effective corrective actions are taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Document new processes and take photograph's illustrating how each step is carried out.
Be able to produce engineering drawing using SolidWorks/CAD system would also be an advantage.
To have the ability to use engineering machinery would also help.
Salary will be up to £27,500 dependent upon qualifications and experience.
39 Hour Week:
Monday - Thursday 07.45 - 16.15
Friday 07.45 - 15.15.
Lunch break 30minutes from 12.30 to 13.00.
25 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays.
Please Apply online and contact Jack at Coyles Chelmsford