Creative Team Assistant
Creative Team Assistant - PR/Advertising for Fashion Brands
International award winning creative agency based East London have an amazing new Creative Team Assistant opportunity. As the Creative Team Assistant, you will support a new account manager with their busy portfolio of fashion brand clients.
About the role:
This will be a varied, fast paced position as you will be supporting the account manager with all aspects of managing their Fashion accounts as well as liaising with clients on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for managing the PR calendar, sending out press releases and developing relationships with bloggers and fashion editors
- Manage client’s accounts’ day to day administration
- Be involved in briefings and proposals to clients for approval and assist with preparing presentation packs and compiling meeting notes
- Liaise with media agencies and publishers and look after all other administrative duties as required
- You may also be required to attend client meetings from time to time
This will require someone who is flexible, personable, an excellent communicator with the ability to manage a very busy workload.
You will be:
- Experienced working in or have a good knowledge of the fashion industry
- Degree educated and looking to start or continue your career in a creative environment focusing on fashion advertising/PR
- Experienced working within PR or Advertising (junior level)
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build lasting relationships
- A natural networker and a social media Pro
You must also have:
- An excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Experience working within an office environment in a support role
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fun, creative and friendly team with the opportunity to build your career!
The role is to start as soon as possible and you must have eligibility to work in the UK.
Please not that due to the high volume of applicants we receive we cannot reply to everyone. If you have not been contact within 7 working days, your application has not been successful.
Advertised by Rekroot Specialists. Rekroot is an equal opportunity employer