Finance Manager - Restaurants
One of the UK's fastest growing Technology groups is actively seeking a qualified chartered accountant (ACA) to join its rapidly growing business.With an additional £100m in funding just secured this UK based the company is now seeking to expand on an international scale. Working within this dynamic business you will be heavily involved in contributing to the future performance of the business.
As a Finance Manager, your role will be a broad one. Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will have the opportunity to shape the future of this dynamic commercial enterprise. From a practice background, you will have the technical know how to ensure a strong culture of financial discipline is established. Having cut your teeth in the industry you will ideally be looking to apply your skill set in a dynamic high growth business.
- Owning the month-end close
- Driving forward timely reporting
- Liaising with the operations teams to ensure accurate reporting
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisors regularly
- Developing and implementing financial controls and monitoring spend against budget
- Supervising Accounts Assistants on various task
- Assisting with treasury management
- Strong commercial awareness and a good understanding of the current financial environment.
- Experience in finance management.
- Proven track record of suggesting/implementing improvements to financial processes.
- ACA Qualified
- Experience of interacting with senior non-finance personnel
This role is offering great development potential for the successful individual. The role will pay up to £65K depending on experience with excellent bonus and benefits.
Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.