Having established a reputation for being pro-active, professional, and forward-thinking in their work, our client is a preferred firm of UK Solicitors, as each of their head of departments have been recommended by Legal 500.
Due to continued expansion plans they are seeking an experience Immigartion Paralegal to join their small but very friendly team.
- Assist senior fee earners with their active caseloads.
- Engage with clients and manage their expectations.
- Assist in the whole life cycle of the Immigration process.
- Using resources made available to carry out legal research.
- Booking appointments, proof reading applications/documents, drafting letters and emails.
- Liaising with clients and various contacts.
- Administrative tasks including working with other internal and external departments to complete financial tasks such as filing fees, pre-payments and reporting any problems to whoever necessary.
- Facilitating the receipt of key documents.
- Supporting the immigration senior team with legal and administrative work.
- Meeting strict deadlines in a timely manner.
- Using your own initiative to complete work.
- Meet the clients’ objectives alongside ensuring the companies regulations are followed.
- Experience dealing with clients face to face and over the phone.
- Tier 1 and 2 Immigration applications and complex Immigration scenarios.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 years’ experience working within Immigration.
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent qualification in a related field.
- A full and working understanding of PBS applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of MS office applications.
- You will have a strong level of professionalism.
- You will have excellent time management skills.
- You will have the ability to meet strict deadlines and work efficiently.
- You will be a team player and adhere to the Company’s supportive culture.
- You will be a highly motivated, resourceful self-starter with a positive can-do manner.