Graduate Digital Marketing Strategist
MVF is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK. After coming #1 in the Sunday Times Tech Track (growing by 278% per annum over its first four years), the business has tripled in size again. MVF now employs 300 staff in the UK and USA and conducts marketing activities in more than 70 countries.
We’re on a mission to build one of the world’s most innovative digital marketing platforms. We’re looking for world-class people to help us achieve this. We know that its’ our people that give us our edge.
Whilst we have great perks including sports clubs, socials, free breakfast and fruit, that’s not how we define ourselves. People join us to change the industry, work with world class talent and because of our culture and technology. We’re ranked 4th in the Sunday Times best companies to work for this year.
Digital Marketing is arguably one of the most exciting and fast-paced industries to work in at the moment. If you love analysing statistics, looking for trends, finding solutions to problems and have a real interest in the online world, then Digital Marketing could provide you with the dynamic career you’re looking for.
Here at MVF, we ensure that our Digital Marketing graduates are fully trained by some of the sharpest minds in the business, and you’ll assume responsibility from your first day - we don’t believe in micromanagement! We have a whole variety of different roles, which will suit an array of different talents:
- PPC - managing campaigns across a whole variety of different search engines
- Biddable Media - working on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms
- Digital Marketing - provides a more holistic view to Digital Marketing
- Performance Content Marketing - one of our newest and most exciting divisions
- CRM - creating, testing and rolling out campaigns on a global basis
What can we offer Graduates?
- Fully comprehensive training
- Competitive Salary
- Access to an annual £1,000 training budget
- Unlimited book allowance - you can buy any book that is related to what you’re doing here at MVF
- 25 Internal Training modules that cover all the different verticals and Digital Marketing methods we use here at MVF.
- Mentor Scheme for your first three months
- Fun and sociable culture - free food and breakfast, Gaming and book clubs, Social Committee that organises events every month
- Sports clubs - we offer yoga, football, personal training and boxing classes at least once a week, Corporate gym membership
- Charity days
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
What are we looking for in our Graduates?
- A real interest or an understanding of Digital Marketing
- Numerically bright - ideally an A in Maths at either GCSE or A-Level
- Solid degree from a respected University
- Desire to learn and succeed - we will give all the tools you need to grow and achieve at MVF