Treasury Accountant - Central Bristol - £24,000 -£28,000 + Bonus + Bens
Treasury Accountant - Bristol - £24,000 28,000 + study support + bonus
This business has experienced several years of growth and is now looking for a driven Treasury Accountant to join their group finance function based in central Bristol. You will form a pivotal part of the group function and will interact with multiple senior stakeholders (internal/external).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional candidate who is seeking to develop their career in the area of Treasury and Finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Treasury role across the group, communicating necessary information to the relevant finance teams and taking a proactive approach to ensuring The Company follows best practice in all areas of this function.
As a Treasury Accountant your responsibilities will include however will not be limited to;
- Management of group funding to ensure efficient cash management and review requirements to ensure sustainable working capital facility.
- Manage the Cashflow Forecast and actuals across The Group, setting up and management of cash structures, reviewing requirements and need for cash assembling arrangements, management of company bank accounts, raising and approving payments in line with set timelines and deadlines.
- Review current responsibilities and activities of the treasury function to include a risk review of potential areas that we should be aware of; providing a proposal for how to implement a robust structure that will support the function and fits in with the current finance strategy.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing a framework for ensuring there are adequate controls across the treasury actives in the Group.
- Collate, analyse and provide reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to the Head of Finance TSS with required information on how the function is operating.
- Take a proactive approach in all areas, flagging issues or potential issues as and when they appear, identifying areas of improvement and creating effective processes and procedures that will improve the overall efficiency of the function.
- Carry out any other project or administration functions required on an ongoing and adhoc basis.
- Act as a point of contact between different finance functions and effectively communicate with colleagues and management at all levels to ensure targets and deadlines are adhered to.
- Ideally part qualified/studying (ACCA/CIMA/ACT/ACMT)
- Comfortable working in a dynamic business environment
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to engage with finance/non-finance staff
- Ideally 1-2 years experience within a similar position
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Sum if’s)
What’s on offer
For the successful candidate this position will offer a competitive salary and bonus package. If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful Element Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Element Recruitment will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.