SEO Consultant - 12 month + contract
Our client is a market leader in financial applications specifically within the small to medium sized business sector.They are now looking for an experienced SEO Consultant to join the UK marketing team at their London office near Victoria station.
- 3+ years of experience in an SEO role on agency or client side
- Strong understanding of PPC strategy and keyword optimization principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Extensive knowledge of popular keyword analysis tools such as Google, SEOClarity, Brightedge, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery or similar
- Experience of using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
Responsibilities of SEO Consultant
Reporting into the Senior Web Marketing Manager, you will be expected to:
- Prepare and present weekly/monthly SEO reports that show search trends, page & keyword rankings against competitors, organic traffic levels and conversion rates
- Project manage the successful execution of SEO recommendations across all web assets (website, blog, social media pages/posts, app store pages, etc) in partnership with the cross-functional Marketing team
- Explore innovative ways to generate incremental organic top of the funnel traffic and conversions from both mobile and desktop users
- Conduct frequent technical SEO audits and provide backend optimisation recommendations (robots.txt, sitemaps, redirects, site speed, etc)
- Define and execute strategic A/B tests by leveraging key customer insights to drive traffic and improve the conversion rate
Superb working environment in central London with this company who are ranked at the top of 'UK’s Best small business Workplaces’ and recognized with the "Investor in People - Gold Award." Casual dresscode.
Long contract, possible temp to perm.