Residential Conveyancer £30,000 - £40,000 Portishead
Our client is a highly regarded law firm that boasts a range of clients. The firm is now looking to grow and develop its highly successful property department.
As a Residential Conveyancer, you’ll be joining the firm’s property department based in the Bristol area.
- Handling your own caseload which will consist of a broad range of residential conveyancing matters;
- Managing a team of busy fee earners;
- Maintaining the smooth running of the office;
- Seeking new business, building relationships with referrers and potential clients, and developing the firm.
- Previous experience as a Conveyancing Solicitor or FILEX dealing with all aspects of conveyancing practice;
- Experience with handling a number of high net worth clients;
- Excellent networking and marketing skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Client-focused and commercially minded.