GREEK SPEAKING HOTEL ASSISTANT CONTRACTOR
Greek Speaking Assistant Hotel Contractor, London, Salary to £23k inc bonus This online travel company based in the City of London are recruiting for a bright, energetic and Spanish speaking individual to Assist the Hotel Buyer. Paying £19k + 20% bonus, based in City of London.
Greek Speaking Assistant Hotel Contractor - Responsibilities:
- Support the buyers who contract with European Cities hotels, ensuring that all offers are outstanding and how to deliver exceptional value to our members.
- Communication with their partners via phone and e-mail, negotiations and ability to manage objections will be a must to fully support the Buyer
- Analyse the benchmark results and feedback to buyers.
- Work with buyers and deliver completed and double checked pricing grids for the loading team
- Maximise sale results through a close eye on images, descriptions and the prices displayed on each flash sale.
Greek Speaking Assistant Hotel Contractor - Skills Required:
- Taste for negotiation, confident with suppliers, analytical and organised.
- Competent using Excel, Microsoft office
- Fluent Greek and English
- Travel studies or previous experience within at a travel company
- Willing to learn and develop rapidly
- Passionate about travel
- Ability to fit into a small team who work very quickly
- Paying £19k + 20% bonus paid quarterly.
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Hotel Assistant Contractor / Buyer role please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to or call Amy on quoting Ref: AG45464
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk