Service Engineer Electronic/Electrical
Service Engineer (Electronic/Electrical)
UK Territory (You can live in Solihull, Coventry, Halesowen, Redditch or Kidderminster)
Service Engineer £26,000 + 20 days Holiday + Bank Holiday + Extensive Training + Van + Phone (I Phone 6) + early finish on a Friday + 5% Contributory Pension + On-call Payment (£2,000 extra)
Service Engineer role available in a growing organisation that design and manufacture laboratory equipment. The company are extremely employee focused, offer full product training and the opportunity to work with a friendly team.
This role will suit an electrical/electronic engineer who has experience of installing low voltage electrical / electronic equipment. An example background that transfers well is someone with experience of installing and servicing photocopiers, coffee machines, intruder, CCTV systems etc.
This role is UK wide which means there will be stay away 2-3 times a week. The role itself is a mix of maintenance, installation and commissioning at client locations. You will be responsible for the testing and calibration (training given) on hardware and software systems. You will work within laboratories, pharmaceutical and hospital environments.
The company is looking to expand and grow its client portfolio and internal team. This is an opportunity to come and join a company that prides itself on delivering excellent customer service, offers fantastic training opportunities and benefits.
* Travel to client locations to carry out installation & commissioning, repair, service, testing, and calibration within quoted timescales and budgets
* Producing quotations (no sales)
* Maintain health and safety standards
* You will be part of an on call rota
* Stay away up to 2/3 evenings a week
* Monday to Thursday: 8:30am-5pm. Friday 8:30- 3:30 (Flexible to fit client needs)
* Experience of installing and servicing low voltage electrical / electronic equipment
* 3 years’ + experience installing hardware in commercial buildings
* You will be able to use basic PC software such as Outlook and Excel
* Will hold a full and valid UK driving licence