QUALITY ASSURANCE - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES
Boutique banking group with rapid plans for expansion this year are seeking to strengthen their Lending Department with the addition of a Quality Assurance Analyst.
Working within the Commercial Mortgages Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting lending quality monitoring, acting as the first line of defence. Additional responsibilities include:
- Regular review of procedures ensuring that any regulatory changes are communicated and implemented into business practises
- Prior to completion, ensure that all lending procedures have been observed
- Conducting account reviews and managing the annual review process
- Produce MI reports for presentation to management
- Work closely with Risk and Compliance in respect to Credit Risk and thematic reviews
Applications are welcome from individuals with previous credit risk or quality assurance experience gained within a mortgage lending environment. Candidates MUST demonstrate a keen attention to detail and an excellent understanding of current commercial mortgage regulations and practises.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.