Accounts Payable Officer - TV Production
Do you have at least 1 years experience in Accounts? Do you want to work for an exciting TV production company responsible for some of the best shows in TV?
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a very popular TV production company, based close to Hammersmith. The company are known for the production of some of the very best TV programmes in the UK.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Good attention to detail
- Great Communication skills
- Experience processing a high volume of Accounts Payable invoices
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Receive and record invoices from suppliers
- Obtain receipts or other verification when accounts were paid
- Process the invoices and attach that information to the relative project or department for job costing and financial statement purposes
- Match and file invoices with their matching receipts
- Record and compare invoices received with estimates and/or forecasts
- Make sure invoices are approved in time to meet established payment cycle
- Remit payments on invoices as directed by Accounts Payable management
- Work in accordance with the payment process outlined by the Accounts Payable manager
If you are interested in the role please apply online now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.